meeee.jpg

Wednesday 11 February 2009

CNY '09

Finally Chinese New Year had past and Sunway here i am! Every year, i had a cheerful cny for sure including this year's. Wahaha..i am talking crap, i think everyone should also had a cheerful ones in every year right? It's Chinese New Year what?! Hahaha! What i've done during cny? Back to grandma's place called Kuala Penyu for re-union dinner, help my uncle to look over his billiard shop there and i earned all the income in first three days of cny..wahaha..thanks uncle! Then, i back to Kk on fourth day. Visited my cousin's new house on her open house event, gather with my family, hang out with my friends, met Miss Pearly and bla bla bla. Sorry for no photos because i was too busy. Hahaha...it's so happy and enjoy! And the angpaus i got for this year was RM1000++..Wohoo, got to save it for my trip next year..wakakaka! Aright, better stop here. My words seems very lame..lol.. *bored*

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Zhen Yi Life Construction. All Rights Reserved