meeee.jpg

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Craving for something fresh...

It's been a whole night long i was siting infront of my laptop. It's not because of the busy-ness of the assignments. But it's because of the bored-ness of my life now. Sound's funny, i always complaint my life is bored when i was busying with the bloody assignments. But now, the results still the same although i am kinda free this semester. Well, there are always a opposition in different situations.(i also don't know what i'm talking about..lol..) These two days, i keep thinking something. Something i want to do...i am still planing it anyway..but, will it work? I think i should give a try since i have times now, so that my life will not be too empty and i can have some fun too! Erm...hope this is not a three-minutes heat's plan. =)

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Zhen Yi Life Construction. All Rights Reserved