meeee.jpg

Saturday 3 January 2009

Christmas Eve '08

I know it's been a moment christmas had past. But i am just too lazy to update my blog. I was busy outing with my family and friends..hahaha. So wish you all happy belated christmas and happy new year! It was a great holiday for me because 'back home' is just so good! Well,i am in Sunway now was back here this evening and i am starting to miss my hometown. Anyway,here are some photos of me and my friends at Upperstar bar on christmas eve!

Kavan act innocent makes Kiat mau muntah already!

Nice smile and pose Sylvester!

Everyone busy playing the stuff.

Mr. & Mrs. Liau

Took photo with dearest Miss Pearly.

Mr. Sylvester Leong

LED glass huh?!

* Miss Pearly *

... ... ...

... ... ...

LOL!

Drunk Ass! LOL!

The adorable guys!

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Zhen Yi Life Construction. All Rights Reserved