meeee.jpg

Thursday 8 January 2009

New Semester

After three weeks of holidays. It's time to pick up my bag and walk accross the road to college again. Yesterday was my first lesson of this semester. This semester is going to be a bit different to me because i am joining batch MM078 since i had failed some subjects last semester. Which mean i have to say good bye to my MM075 classmates. It's sad to be leaving but still wishing all the best to you guys, hope we still can keep in touch always! Add oil to myself too, have to do better this semester. =)

3 comments:

kellie♥ said...

zhenyi, must jiayou this term ok?

haha i like ur new hairtstyle.
anyway this term u must pass all and jiayou (:

ni ke yi de~ haha
and must keep in touch too. haha

1 day got gathering sure call u, heh

Zhen Yi said...

alright,i will try my best!
i like ur new hairstyle too!
haha,sure will keep in touch with you guys~!

thanks kellie~ =DD

kellie♥ said...

haha you're welcome (:

+u +u

 

Copyright © 2009 Zhen Yi Life Construction. All Rights Reserved